THE PRESENT BOOK IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Great mysteries lurk under the distracted gaze of everyday life. This is how, in Chiavari, in the province of Genoa, in one of its characteristic alleys, the portico is abruptly interrupted to give space to a singular facade of an ancient palace. Indiscreet in its hidden preciousness, it goes completely unnoticed by those who do not look thirsty for knowledge. But if you look at its depictions with eyes capable of seeing, you can read in them a fascinating story that is well connected to the name by which this particular place is called: the “Rosicrucian Lodge”, the “Loggia dei Rosa+Croce di Chiavari”.
The book is the result of research conducted by Giorgio Tarditi Spagnoli PhD on the Lodge of the Rosicrucians of Chiavari, a mysterious building that stands in the historical heart of the ancient Ligurian town. The very stones of this forgotten Philosopher’s House tell the story of esotericism through the architecture of the Loggia, the bas-reliefs and the portals of the Garibaldi House. The text is accompanied by an extensive photographic documentation that illustrates step by step the description of the esoteric meaning.
The text, accompanied by photographs of the places described, is the first study on the symbology of the Rosicrucian Lodge, bringing to life the esoteric message, mentioned by the writer Elena Bono, recently deceased, and later forgotten before the eyes of all. Every architectural element is taken into consideration, describing its esoteric connections with Rosicrucianism, Kabbalah and Alchemy, using the methods of the scientific-spiritual investigation inaugurated by Rudolf Steiner, founder of Anthroposophy.
It also contains the passages of the original article by Elena Bono, “the Architectural Face of Chiavari”, as well as “A Philosophical House in Chiavari?” by Rai3 journalist Pier Antonio Zannoni.
- Chapter 1: The message of Elena Bono
- Chapter 2: Elena Bono on the Lodge
- Chapter 3: The Unknown Philosophers
- Chapter 4: Christ, Alpha and Omega of Evolution
- Chapter 5: The Battle of the Rosicrucians against the Jesuits
- Chapter 6: Garibaldi House and its esotericism
- Chapter 7: Elena Bono on the Garibaldi House
- Chapter 8: The Centauromachia
- Chapter 9: The Harvest
- Chapter 10: The Madonna and Child
- Chapter 11: Saint George and the Coniunctio Oppositorum
- Chapter 12: Three times the Great Work
- Chapter 13: A plea
- Appendix: A philosophical house in Chiavari?
If you are interested in this study on the symbolism of the Rosicrucian Lodge of Chiavari, you can read the dedicated articles:
- Part 1: The Message of Elena Bono
- Part 2: The Unknown Philosophers
- Part 3: Christ, Alpha and Omega of evolution
- Part 4: The Battle of the Rosicrucians against the Jesuits
- Part 5: from Centauromachia to the Madonna and Child
- Book – The Rosicrucian Lodge of Chiavari
Giorgio Tarditi Spagnoli PhD is a free researcher in Spiritual Science, Anthroposophy founded by Rudolf Steiner. He has a degree in Natural Sciences and a doctorate in Educational Sciences, with a thesis in Archetypal Psychology and Evolution.