Giorgio Tarditi Spagnoli PhD is a free researcher in Spiritual Science, or Anthroposophy, founded by Rudolf Steiner. He strives to unite the rigor of the scientific investigation of nature with the understanding of the world of the Soul and the Spirit, in Man and in the Cosmos.
He is Naturopath, Bach Flower Therapist, Pranotherapist and Counselor. He holds a degree in Natural Sciences and a doctorate in Educational Sciences, with a thesis in Archetypal Psychology and Evolution.
Also available for individual and group meetings via Skype.
Naturosofia: Anthroposophical Naturopathy
- The Mineral, Vegetal and Animal Kingdoms are the expression of the Vital Forces that pervade our body.
- Every body imbalance is the expression of a need to return to the original harmony of Nature.
- We restore the harmony of our physical and vital body through the integration of the substances given us by Mother Nature.
This is how an Anthroposophic Naturopathy session takes place…
- Let’s talk about the physical-etheric disharmony we want to solve.
- We investigate the subtle causes that generated physical-etheric disharmonies. We draw a picture by images of the condition of the subtle bodies.
- We outline the opposite pole on which to work and the similar remedy. Let’s go back to harmony!
Florisophy: Anthroposophical Flower Therapy
- The soul of man has a project to carry out in every incarnation of his, she follows the dictates of the Spirit.
- Unfortunately the soul can get stuck in its evolution: blind alleys, wrong choices, lack of courage.
- Bach Flowers are able to sustain the soul in its battle to reach its Spirit, every day.
This is how an Anthroposophical Therapy session takes place…
- Let’s talk about the soul-astral block that we want to untie.
- We investigate the subtle causes that generated the soul-astral block. We draw a picture by images of the condition of the subtle bodies.
- We outline a path among the flowers, arriving at your Bouquet and the corresponding mantra. Let’s go back together to evolve towards the spirit!
Pranosophy: Anthroposophical Pranotherapy
- The Ether of the Cosmos, the Prana, is the vital force that descends from the heavenly heights into Nature in all living beings.
- In the frenzy of everyday life we find ourselves separated from the flow of the Cosmos, thus generating a vital imbalance in our body.
- Find the harmony in the flow of the ether the link between man and the Cosmos through the Pranotherapy treatments.
This is how an Anthroposophical Pranotherapy session takes place like this …
- We talk of the etheric-astral disharmony that we want to balance.
- We investigate the subtle causes that generated the etheric-astral disharmony. We draw a picture by images of the equilibrium condition of the subtle bodies.
- Let’s start a series of Pranotherapy treatments. Let’s go back together to evolve towards the spirit!
- Natural Nutrition: to restore the healthy connection with the Earth and its fruits. The vital forces contained in foods allow us to create an ethical relationship that respects the environment and our harmony;
- Phytotherapy: to restore harmony through the Plant Kingdom, whose vital forces are essential to the vegetal part of man, his etheric body;
- Aromatherapy: heat and light condensed in the essential oils of the Plant Kingdom, whose soul forces are essential to the animal part of man, his astral body;
- Chromotherapy: the colors of the soul make it possible to restore harmony with extreme precision. The warm colors act by stimulating the inner activity, in the opposite way to the cold colors that act by calming it.
In order to avoid misunderstandings we remind you that Naturopathy has nothing to do with medicine, only the doctor can diagnose and treat organic diseases. Furthermore, Naturopathy is never in contrast with Medicine. Naturopathy deals with maintaining the well-being of the person, as well as with disharmonies present in the absence of organic or psychic pathologies.